petek, 19. oktober 2007

almost weekend :)


I know we are all waiting for a weekend, when we can relax and have fun. Actually, I usually working for weekends and having fun at the same time and on the same place. How? I am working during the night, of course, in some disco club in Tolmin. I have been working there for 3 years and I am very satisfied about that job. I mean, nobody needs me during the night and many young people, even my fiends, go out on parties for the weekend, so why wouldn't I go out to. And beside that I can earn some money.
Have fun!

5 komentarjev:

Anže pravi ...
Skrbnik spletnega dnevnika je odstranil ta komentar.
špela pravi ...
Avtor je odstranil ta komentar.
Anže pravi ...

Hello Špela!
How are you? I agree with you about what did you tell about weekends. I see that you like go out to have fun and relax so do I.

When Thursday become I'm very happy because I know that weekend become and I can relax and have fun with my friends. When weekend become we decide where will we go this day. We have an agreement with friends that every weekend we go and have fun other where. We do this agreement because in one weekend you have different parties in different places. So one weekend we go at one place another on we go to another place and have fun there.
We will go 27.10.2007 in Tolmin where will be playing bend cold Dna d. Will you come to party Špela? I think it will be very good party!!!

We will see you if you come!!! Bye and have fun at parties.

Kristjan pravi ...

Špela you are my favourite waitress in the club;) I can`t wait on Halloween party with Big Foot Mama. I hope you will manage to control my thirst with red bull vodka;)
PS: BFM rock!!

Aljaž pravi ...

Hey špela, I saw your article about your weekend work. It must be interesting working and having fun. I will probably come on Saturday on party. So see you there. By,by