torek, 4. december 2007



It's happy December, the most beautiful time of the year, so magic, so different, full of expecting something. Everything is changing around us. The earth is quiet, it's resting. The mountains are already white somewhere. There is so many happy things...Christmas, New year, Holidays full of gifts and time for visiting our relatives and friend.
I found some video about Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer. It reminds me on my childhood, when I was a little girl. I always watched that cartoon in December.

3 komentarji:

bili pravi ...

it's true...it reminds me also on my childhood... I love that feeling of being in a warm living room,on a couch watching these kinda cartoons...and it's snowing outside....WOW...can't wait!!!!

Davorin pravi ...

Hi!
Yes, you have right. Because I am done with English, and you? Also I adore animals and I can't imagine life with out chocolate.
I heard that you work at weekend in disco club Bugati, it is true? Maybe one day I will come aroud…
I know also your twins sisters.

Yes that is right that we often see each other in school, next time we will go on drink :)

For new years' holidays I will go with friends to lodge or maybe I will go to one place where is a lot of people, and you?
(sory for mistakes, because my english is very very bad)

Have a nice weekend!
By by

Anonimni pravi ...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.